Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Hair for Belle

We decided to try out a new haristyle on Isabelle this morning.  I saw it on shedoeshair.blogspot.com  and we thought we would give it a try.  For my first try, I don't think it came out too bad.  Next time I will make her two ponytails closer together so her heart doesn't get so stretched out.

Typical Boo

Look!  There's a heart in her hair!



It was the first time I had ever even attempted to flip one of her little ponies, so I'm liking it, especially with how little hair she actually has on her head.  And she loved it so its a win win for us!

2 comments:

Tawny said...

very cute... I really like it!

EvaMarieva said...

That is really cute! Great job Jennie-if we ever have girls I will send them your way for hair or at the very leats be calling you for tips!