Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jared's Birthday Trip to D-Land!

Last Friday we went to Disneyland.  But this was an extra special trip, because Jared has NEVER been to Disneyland with Caleb and Isabelle.    Yeah, I know, crazy.  So since he was able to get in free on his birthday, we decided it was high time he got to experience Disneyland with his kids. :)  We got his b-day button at City Hall, and we were off.  

Posing on Main St.

Belle was super excited to have Daddy with us, and was ready to show him the sights.

Isabelle's favorite spot to be.

I've never stood in the line to meet Tink before, always way to long, but the lines were really short that day, so Belle got to meet one of her favorite characters.  She loved it.
 
My mom came along, so some adult rides were went on also.  Here they are on Thunder Mountain while I sat off with the kids.

Jared and I outside of the Jungle Cruise.

We switched parks (Jared decided to upgrade his free entry in to a pass, woo-hoo!!!) and Caleb requested Daddy take him on Mulholland Madness, a ride he had never gone on.  It was a bit more then he thought it would be, but my mom and I had a blast watching his face as they whipped around and went down the drops.

In line for the Toy Story Midway Mania.  I love my cute girl!  She got those beads in New Orleans Square from the street performers and wore them the rest of the day, even slept in them!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad Jared finally got to go to Disneyland with you! Looks like you had a great day!

Jocelyn said...

Yah, that is crazy Jared has never been to Disneyland with your kiddos. Never would have guessed! Looks like you guys had a great time!Can't wait to go with you guys, it will be fun...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!!!