Friday, January 22, 2010

Baby #3!!!!

So I am sooo excited!! I finally get to have one of the baby widgets!! Cause you know thats the reason I got pregnant in the first place. ;) Yep, baby #3 is joining our family around September 28th!! I go to the doctor for my first appt next Monday, so we'll see if that changes at all, but thats the date babycenter gave me. :) So just thought I'd let everyone in on our big news!! We are so happy and can't wait to meet this new member of our family. It is already making itself known in that food is completely unappetizing to me now, and I am having to force myself to eat anything at all. Plus I've already had several dates with the toilet. :) Yep, theres a baby in there all right!!!

9 comments:

Nunnally Family said...

Congrats!! We are excited for you!

EvaMarieva said...

Congrats! 2010 is a good year to have a baby :)

Katie said...

So excited for you! You guys have to stay in our ward so Libby can have a friend!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Jenny!! That is so exciting!!

Presley family said...

Congrats!!! Here's to baby number three. Let's hope it is a girl becuase I don't think a boy would look cute in the little diva outfit you want me to make! wink!!!
BIG HUGS!!!

Krista Jones said...

Hooray!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Keep us posted!!

Marcy said...

Oh Ya - One of Grandma's MOST EXCITING MOMENTS..... So, excited...

Vicky Durham said...

Woohoo! That's great!! How fun for you and your family!! Congratulations! : )

The Gray Family said...

congrats congrats! I hope you feel better and everything goes well :>)