Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Moment of Silence, please...

Yes, a moment of silence please, because I am in mourning...this wonderful, feisty, beautiful little girl decided that she wanted to give herself a haircut..




























Which resulted in this...


























Sigh. Tears. Sadness. Especially when I had her go look in the mirror. She was so proud of herself, until she saw what she had actually done. Oh well, it taught her a good lesson and she won't be cutting her hair herself again (I hope). So off we went to get it fixed...

By now we had talked about how short her hair was going to be and she was quite excited. See, Isabelle LOVES America's Next Top Model, and has wanted a short cut like Tyra gives the girls with "special" faces. So, she was going to get a Top Model cut. Well, let me tell you, I had to fight for that one. The stylist was talking about page boy and bowl cuts. I don't think so! Finally got him to see things my way and the clipping began.



Still not quite right, but the stylist was awful, I'll take her somewhere else to get it fixed again in a couple weeks when it starts to grow out.
It will grow, right?





2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Wow! Jen I'm so sorry! Luckily Maddie never did that to her hair. (She did cut her cousin's hair when she was that age and I think my sister almost killed me over it, she still gets upset about it when I bring it up!) It will grow you'll laugh someday, but how sad, my heart aches for you!

The Gray Family said...

oh no....I think most girls do that at some point but I am not looking forward to it :<(