Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rory vs. The Marshmallow

Jared decided that giving Rory a marshmallow would be a GREAT way to keep her occupied so we could eat dinner together. One thing. Not a mini, not a jumbo, but a HUGE roaster marshmallow. Have you seen them at Walmart? Cause yeah, they're humongous. Well, we ate dinner together. And Rory was in HEAVEN!!! Want to see the proof?





That is the remnant of the marshmallow down in the last picture. That is how big it is AFTER she attacked it for a good 15 minutes. Needless to say, she went straight into the shower. But she sure was a happy girl!

2 comments:

Katie said...

The kids got these marshmallow's at our ward picnic and they reminded me of a roll of toilet paper! I couldn't get over how big they were!

I wish we could get together, I'd love to come out and see your house. This summer has been really crazy. I've been working 3, sometimes 4 days a week and Maddie is in a play. Maybe if things calm down before the kids go back I'll give you a call. Your number is still the same right?

hapi said...

Hi Jennie, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!