Monday, September 26, 2011

Baby #4???

Yep!!! Baby #4 is on the way!!! We are super excited! I went to my first appt last Friday and got to check up on little baby and see how things are progressing. When Jared gets home tonight we'll hook the scanner up so I can scan the ultrasound image. Heart was beating away, everything is measuring right on track, so we are happy to share our news! I am 9 weeks today, baby will be joining our family at the end of April, just in time for all of the end of the school year craziness, lol. :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations Jennifer! Sounds like you are going to have your hands very full soon!

I promise I'm going to make it out there soon.

heidi said...

Congrats!!!

The Gray Family said...

congrats! Now your house can be as crazy as ours :>) Hope you are feeling good!

Brian and Kara said...

Congrats brave lady!!