Friday, October 31, 2008

Dancing with the Stars Tickets!!

So I got tickets to next weeks Dancing with the Stars results show on Wednesday!  Yes, I know its normally on Tuesday, but because of the election it is being pushed to Wednesday.  I am sooooo excited!!!  I was able to request up to four tickets, so I did, but only Jared and I are going at this point!  So I have 2 extras if anyone is interested.  We will be dropping the kids off in LB at their grandmas house and going to Hollywood from there.  You have to be there by 2:30, but I am planning on being there earlier, so we are not at the back of the line.We will probably leave LB by noon, so this will be pretty much an all day thing.  If any one is interested, LET ME KNOW!!!!  The more the merrier, we would love to have friends come along.  And you don't have to be a couple!  We can take two separate individuals too, or however it works out.  If I get multiple requests, than I will hold a raffle, and my kids can be the impartial choosers!  Seriously, I am soo excited and would love to have someone come with us, maybe even carpool.  Let me know!!!


Update:  The tickets have been claimed, but if anything changes, I will post!

No comments: