Monday, October 27, 2008

Their First Dance


So this afternoon we are watching Beauty and the Beast when Belle runs up to me holding her Princess Belle dress.  We put it on and she proceeded to watch the movie.  After about 15 mintues, she pulls Caleb to his feet during Be Our Guest and gets him to start dancing with her.  I had the camera in front of me so I had to grab it and record a little bit of their duet.  And yes, Caleb's lips are very red.  He has very chapped lips right now he had just smeared on his Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers chapstick.  I love my cute kids!

4 comments:

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

I love little Isabelle's voice at the end. "Bye bye!" So, so cute! What a gorgeous little girl.

EvaMarieva said...

That is so cute. What a great memory to capture!

Lindsay said...

That is adorable!

Presley family said...

OHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!! That is just so cute!!! OH,,,, I love it!! enough said!
BIG HUGS