Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tai Pan!!!

 So I have a new favorite store.  In the past week I have gone three times, and I'm still not tired of it!  We went to Tai Pan for the first time last Friday with Grandma Marcy, Grandpa Galen, Aunt Skylar, and JoAnna Hall.  We had a blast!  We were all Tai Pan virgins and had a great time exploring this humongous store, and I mean HUGE!! (It is 70,000 sq ft!!!!! Seriously!)  My mom had Tuesday off for Veterans Day and she came out to see what all the fuss was about, and we again had a great time exploring.  Somehow I forgot my camera both times we went!  So on Wednesday after dropping Caleb off at school, Belle and I headed down to play (it opens at 8:30 am, LOVE IT!)  Unfortunately, I forgot to charge my camera's battery, so it died on me about a third of the way into the store!  I got lots of fun pictures, but still, it doesn't really show the magnitude of this place.  If anyone wants to come visit my new little slice of heaven, it is on 4th Street just across the street from Ontario Mills, so right at the intersection of the 10 and 15 freeways.  A link to the map is here 


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Tai Pan is awesome!! We have one up here also!

Heather said...

my aunt loves tai pan. I have been to the one in utah and got some great stuff there.

EvaMarieva said...

My mother-in-law loves Tai Pan. She first went to the one in St. George and is excited for this one.

Hoskins Family said...

Jenny, don't you just adore this place! My good friend Michelle works there. She's there everyday but. Wed. If you see her tell her you know me and say Hi! I got so many great deals when they had Halloween for half off! I am coming again when Christmas goes on sale..maybe we can meet up! I would love to see you!

Jen LeaF said...

Wow.. that's a little nuts. We have place in OC called Shinoda that is about the closest thing.