Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight the Movie!! Who thought it would turn out to be a laughfest?

Ok, so did anyone else find Twilight absolutely hilarious?  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I went, and I had a good time, but it was so cheesy!!!  It was the most ansty, emo-filled, and corny movie ever!  I have never seen that many closeups of faces, lips and eyes in one movie before.  And his "dazzling"  skin?  What a joke.  It looked like some hideous rash!  Still, the movie was ok, although there was a serious lack of character development.  I guess if you love the movie's maybe you'll be ok with it.  If you didn't like the books, don't waste your time, cause it'll be everything you hated about them, x10!

2 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Thanks for sharing. I am torn about the books so I didn't plan on seeing the movie. Now I definitely won't. I am glad you had fun though. It is always nice to get out with friends.

Huss Family said...

I actually liked the movie. I didn't really love the part in the forest where he was telling her he was a vampire but other than that I would see it again.