Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years!

Hi! Sorry, I'm a little late, but we had a great Christmas this year, and we are now all down and out with our families traditional christmas break sickies.    I always seem to get it the hardest, with both kids going on a week of coughing and runny noses off and on.  Nothing major, just enough to bug us and keep us from doing anything too fun and crazy.  Caleb got his beloved Leapster and has already run through his batteries twice, we've had to put it away and give it some "rest" time so he's been busy playing with his Diego Dinosaur Rescue Mountain.  Belle is loving being a mama to her new babies, and tells us all to shhhhh when they are sleeping.  If she's not shushing us, she's galloping around the house on her new stuffed horse yelling yee-haw and giddy-up.  We are enjoying having Jared home for this week, and I know the kids will miss Daddy when he goes back to work next week.  Happy New Years to all who are staying up tonight, I will be snug and warm in my bed, which is where I am heading as soon as I am done here.  Yes, I am a party pooper, and proud of it! 

1 comment:

Marcy said...

We had the best Christmas EVER. I love you all. Grandkids are the BEST!
I will never forget this Christmas and the kids and Santa etc... Thanks for such a fun time. xoxo Marcy