Friday, July 2, 2010

Its Ours!!!

We closed escrow last Thursday, but had to wait till everything was recorded and legal in the courts on Tuesday to get the keys. So yesterday we went to Home Depot (the first of many trips, I am sure) and bought all new locks!! Both kids got to help do some of the screws, they had a great time and loved getting to be involved in making it truly our home! The real work starts this weekend, though! Jared, his dad, and brother will be spending the weekend at the house, ripping up carpet, putting up the wall between the master and spare room, and doing all sorts of manly stuff. :) We are so excited!!

3 comments:

Tawny said...

SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Unknown said...

HI! I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and following us! I hope if you ever have any suggestions you'll share them with me, for hairdos, improvements, whatever! Your family is darling and congrats on your upcoming new addition!
shaunell @ shaunellshair.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Jen, I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see it once you get settled.