Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!

Happy Birthday to my Caleb!!!  He is 5 years old today!!!  He actually already is 5, as he was born at 12:35 am.  He gets to have a fun-filled birthday, as he is heading off to school in a minute, where he gets to have his special spiderman cupcakes he picked out himself.  Then it'll be off to Disneyland after lunch!  We have passes, so instead of free admission, he gets a giftcard in the value of a childs ticket to spend in any store!  Its a Disney shopping spree for him!  I love my boy, and am so glad I've had him with me these last 5 years, man it has just flown by.

Here he is this morning with his cupcakes.  

Right after he was born, 7 lbs 12 oz

Thats my nose!  I'm holding him right after he was born.

One of Jareds favorite pictured of Caleb.  He was around 4 months here.

Sorry, my pictures got a little out of order.  This is Caleb in the hospital, about one day old.  The nurses had never seen a little boy with so much blond hair!  

My happy little chunker.

Around 18 months on his first horse.  Gotta love it when they bring a pony to the parking lot of the Burger King across the street and offer free 5x7's.


Happy Birthday Caleb!!!


2 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Hoskins Family said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!! 5 is such a great time! Hope you had fun at disneyland!