Saturday, January 24, 2009

So how Mormon are we?



So we just got back from a little shopping expedition during a break in the rain.  Well, we made a stop at a local Gamestop while we were out, to look at some new games and while in the store, Jared starts nudging me.  I'm like what?  And he says, look who that is, doesn't he look familiar?   I look and i'm like yeah, he looks familiar, and Jared says, it's the guy from the Other Side of Heaven!  And sure enough it was!  Now this is how Mormon we are, I'm thinking, ok, what other stuff has been in since that movie came out?  And all of a sudden it clicked, and I started laughing so hard.  Yeah, we recognized him from the Other Side of Heaven, but I bet most people would have realized, hey, its Henry!  From Ugly Betty!  Yeah, We are SOOOOO Mormon.  I wanted to get a picture of him, but he had his sons with him, so I didn't want to go up and bug him. Not to say I didn't try with my cell, but Jared kept blocking me, so I gave up.  The above picture was the best I got.


3 comments:

Cecilia said...

that is funny. i'm so clueless about people though. i didnt know donny osmond when he was at an event i catered until someone told me. and then i still wasnt sure. but that is a funny pic.

EvaMarieva said...

Yeah that is pretty funny. I didn't even realize it was the same guy until you mentioned it. That is a great story to keeep and tell Caleb when he gets older.

PS
Thanks for the comment and support we love your family and it was a comfort and so kind to receive it that day!

The Great Hunt Family said...

But he's not mormon right?!! because i've seen him do some not quite mormon things...!! Oh btw, hope you don't mind that I sneak on your blog!! How are you guys?!!