Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Caleb's Crazy Hair

So today was crazy hair day at Caleb's school.  Last year we did a green mohawk, but alas, he had his hair cut recently so we went with spikes.  As we did his hair, he kept telling me, "More Blue!!"  He wanted EVERYTHING blue.  So, we ended up with a LOT of blue gel on that boys head today.  He was one cool dude though, and loved it.  Luckily for me, it all washed out tonight just fine, and he is already back to his natural blonde.





These were taken on my cell, Jared has the cord to download pictures from our camera to the computer at work.  I have a very fun story coming up soon, regarding Isabelle, a poopy diaper, and obediance. :)  I am waiting for that cord to tell that story, so I can put up the picture to go with it!

1 comment:

Hoskins Family said...

Gotta love Crazy hair day! Love the blue mohawk!