Friday, March 27, 2009

Save the Ta-tas!!!

Well, I can now say that I have finally been to a club!!  Of course, I brought my kids with me, and it was a club event where there were no alcoholic drinks served, but still, I've been to a club!  Anyways, last night a couple of Jared's co workers threw a charity fundraiser for the Revlon Run/Walk and off we went to support the "work ladies" (that would be Caleb's name for them).


The location:  The Wire in downtown Upland.  Yes, Jared stood in the middle fo the street to take this picture, but don't worry, he wasn't in any danger.  There was a farmer's market/street fair going on and about 3 square blocks were closed to cars.  If you look closely you can see me in this picture!


The kids utilized the dance floor very well.  They had a great time running around before the show started.  For that matter, they loved running around during the show too!

Not a great picture of me, but I love Belle's smile!

Jared and I listening to the music.  Yes, we are sitting on the floor.

The kids, dancing the night away!

The closing act (there were 3 in all).  They were so cute!!  The guy 
works with Jared and the girl is his wife.

No, they aren't asleep, but they were exhausted!!!

We had a great night, and the best was we were 
raising money to help out with Women's Cancers!  

No comments: