Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

Ok, so I got the book at 12:10am, was home about 12:45, and sat down to start reading it at 1am. I finished it at 6am, and wow, LOVED IT!!!! It was a fun night, and I am so glad I went to the release party. I had a great time hanging with Tricia, Katie, and Kyra, laughing at all the high school age girls in their formals, and waiting Forever to get face painting, only to jump out of that line to get in the book line at 11:45. It was a great night, and I took my camera with me to get some pics, but of course it ended up staying in my purse for most of the night. I got a couple fo the crowd though, and I will add those when I am feeling a bit more alive (going on 2 hours sleep right now!) So yeah, loved the book, weird cause what I thought would never happened, or couldn't happen, she made work. Very cool, loved it. I won't spoil it for anyone, but go read it!

2 comments:

Presley family said...

I haven't read any of these books but everyone keeps talking about them. I just might have to check them out. BIG HUGS!!

Serena said...

Hey Jen,
Believe it or not, YOU are the one who got me into this series. I love to read and Jared said that you really enjoyed reading Twilight. I just finished it last night and it was incredible! I can't wait to read the others! Have you ever read anything by Kim Harrison? She has a similar writing style and I think you would really like them if you haven't. Do me a favor and say thanks to that dork of yours for letting me know about Twilight. I wonder if I could get my husband, David, into these. He loves Harry Potter...!