Monday, August 18, 2008

Yay for Eric and Mallorie!

We had a fun weekend! My little brother married Mallorie Flores on Saturday morning at the Los Angeles Temple. The kids were so happy to get to finally dress up in their new nice clothes. Belle had some issues with the crowds and wouldn't leave my side, but everyone had a great time together. Jared took about 300 pictures, but I just put some of our favorites below.




Belle loved my bouquet and pretended it was hers.















I think these two thought they were the security or something.
















Caleb loves Mallorie!

















All the siblings together!















More posing from the boys. They were such a crack-up.
















My nephew Logan, isn't he adorable?



















Isabelle exploring. That is Eric and Mallorie in the background.













Belle being shy.



















All the girls with Eric
















My poor baby Belle got a little sunburn.














The first dance




















Tawny and Alan, my two older siblings.













Caleb and Isabelle hiding under our table














Dancing the night away














Grandpa and Belle. She is trying to get the camera.
















Weee!!!!

















She wanted someone to spin her around all night long.



















That girl loves to fly














More mom!! I am soooo dizzy in this picture!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

great pictures! We didn't take nearly enough. I am so glad you and Julie did! It was a really fun day. I told people on my blog to check out yours and Julie's for more pictures!