Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged!!

Name: Jennifer Saunders

Where I was born: Long Beach, CA

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite City: Hmmmmm..... toughie. I love where I live, so I will say Rancho Cucamonga.

A place I would like to visit: Anywhere!! I have never been out of the US!

Bad Habit: Biting my nails when I am nervous.

Favorite animal: Horse

First Job: File clerk in a dental office

I am from: Long Beach, CA

Another place I'd like to visit: Anywhere!!

Where I work now: At home!

3 joys....
1. Jared
2. Caleb
3. Belle

3 fears...
1. Spiders
2. Cockroaches
3. Any other weird creepy crawly flying thing.

3 goals...
1. Buy a home
2. Have more kids
3. Grow old with Jared

3 current obsessions...
1. Blogging
2. Twilight
3. Disneyland! If I could afford the gas, I would take the kids every day

3 random facts...
1. I have my wisdom teeth still.
2. I like being pregnant (people are so polite to you!)
3. I've never broken a bone or been stung by a bee or wasp.

And I tag: Lindsay, Tawny (something to do before the baby comes!), and Marcy (welcome to blogging!)

No comments: